Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tag, you're it!

The Rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag your fave blogs!
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

11 facts about me:

1. I probably hate cooking more then my husband hates eating my cooking.

2. I always dance in my kitchen no matter what I'm doing.. cooking, cleaning, feeding the boys, dishes, etc..

3. I'm still mildly obsessed with New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys.

4. I have 4 tattoos.

5. I google everything. (Matter of fact, ask me anything about the Wiggles and I'll know it.)

6. My dad and myself are the only people I trust while driving. If it's anyone else (even the hubs) I have my foot on the imaginery brake and my hand on the oh-shit bar.

7. If I see annny type of bug, I will pee myself pretty much. Hate them.

8. I can't stand wearing socks. Or shoes. I like being barefoot or have on flip flops.

9. I really wanna learn sign language.

10. I'm in love with the TV show Friends. I watch it every single day before bed.

11. I have the cutest little boys ever.

Now, my questions from Jenn!

1. What is your favorite time of the day? About 15-20 minutes after I finally wake up. The boys are in a good mood! Their best mood of the day.


2. If you could have anything at all, money not being an issue, what would it be? My dream house.

3. What is your favorite kind of food? (i.e. Mexican, Italian...) Italian.. carbs are my downfall!!

4. What do you love most about yourself? That I was able to carry and safely deliever 2 of the most beautiful little boys in the world.

5. What is your guilty pleasure?.. hmm.. chick flicks! lol

6. Would you rather have the superpower of invisibility, or being able to fly? Invisibility!

7. What is your biggest fear? Losing someone I love.
8. Any strange addictions? Nope, not really.

9. What is your favorite meal to make? Chicken Tacos.

10. Why do you love blogging? I love documenting and getting things off my chest!

11. How many children do you have/want? I have 2. I don't know if we want anymore yet.

My 11 questions for you:

1. What's your hidden talent?

2. Any guilty pleasures?

3. Reality TV; yes or no?

4. Favorite book?

5. Least favorite chore?

6. You can pick only one: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or your blog?

7. Favorite tradition?

8. Dream vacation?

9. If you can live in any state (money was not an option), which would you choose?

10. You can have dinner with any one celebrity, dead or alive, who is it?

11. How many kids do you want?

I tag;

Nancy @ Our Journey in Life

Ashley @ Artifically Fertile Mrytle

Jess @ DudeandSweets

Shannon @ Life After I 'Dew'

Kaite @ Loves of Life

No comments: