Monday, July 16, 2012

Just another day in paradise.

Happy Monday

Or is it??

I am so sleepy today. I can't seem to wake up for anything. Maybe it's the lack of sleep I've been getting the past couple weeks, I don't know.

But I gotta bunch of randomness running through my head so here we go.

I'm currently listening to "Don't you wanna stay" by Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean. Love this song. Oh, and I'm listening to L & L play "Elmo's world" on their guitar while they dance. I love it.

My dog, Bailey, is about to shipped out. He gets on my nerves every single second he's awake.

I'm in a funk lately and I don't know what I need to do to get out of it.

I want another tattoo- a lot.

I can't stand a lot of things or people lately..

I will go on Pinterest just to go to the Humor section so I can read the ecards. Those things are freaking hilarious and I can relate to so! many!

I did my first "photoshoot".. and by photoshoot I mean taking my cousin Karissa to the lake and shooting some pics of her pregnant belly. I'll post on that tomorrow.

Speaking of.. Karissa is going to be a mommy again! Nathan will be here next month and I couldn't be more excited!

I want my tv shows to start back up, NOW.

I started watching one of my favorite shows again.. Prison Break.

Magic Mike was so good. Not the story line. But the men?? YUMS!

My kids like to use the mega block Legos as bowls.

Sometimes I wish I worked full time.

I'm almost done with the 50 shades books. I have been stuck on the 3rd book for awhile because I just can't get into it like the other two. But.. Mr.Grey?? Will you marry me?!

I might be going up north again next week for a little vacation. I wanna take the boys to the beach again and pray for a better outcome. :)


Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

:-)

Nancy said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

You should not abuse your children. https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/ae9dru/horrible_mother_punches_her_son_on_a_facebook/