Thursday, January 19, 2012

damn snow.

This winter has been pretty mild to say the least. We haven't really gotten much snow. Hell it's been in the 50's and sunny during some days. I know we are in for it though. It's Michigan! How can we not be in for it? It'll prolly make for a longer winter. Snow in spring. Freezing pipes soon. SOMETHING..

See. Me and snow? We don't get a long very well. Actually. We hate eachother. Yeah, it's pretty. And I don't mind it on Christmas. But let's be real. Christmas is over. And it won't be back for another 11 months. So? GO AWAY, SNOW. I know I'm lucky because you haven't shown your face to much, but today? I got shit to do and I don't like when you but a damper on my plans.

It's not like I don't like driving in snow. Because I don't mind. I mind the other jackasses out there that think they own the damn road and think they are in a tank doing 80mph (okay, tanks don't go that fast I don't think, but still) on the highway when obviously the conditions call for 50. My kids are pretty much always in the car with me and that "baby on board" sign isn't doing any good when the idiots are driving so fast by it, it's just a blur.

Anyways, moral of the story today, folks? I am in a sucky mood because I probably won't be able to do the things I want to do.. because of snow.

You suck, snow.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Im sorry to rain on your parade.. I nate snow also but I have been asking for snow all winter!! This is all i get?? It sucks!! Ive been asking for a good ol snowed in snow storm. sighs I hope soon :P