Thursday, January 26, 2012

Amazed

My boys never to cease to amaze me. Like, ever. I mean they do some cute stuff! Like today? They both went to Logans crib and basically demanded I put them both in there. They just loved being together. When they were babies though? FORGET IT. I could never put them in the same crib.

 This is today.
This is when they were a few weeks old. Logan says, "Get out of here brother!"

Every day they do something new that just makes my heart melt. I find myself asking, "How the hell did I get so blessed?!" They love eachother so much. I love that they will always have a best friend, no matter what.

Okay now that I'm done with the mushy mush.

I was on a hunt today. I was determined to get the boys new shoes. The last time I wanted to buy them shoes I was on a hunt for like 3 weeks before I found the shoes. I'm not picky, I just wanted something specific. Eventually I found them.

This time though? I wasnted to go to ONE STORE. Simple enough. I had $30 in Kohls cash and I knew that I could get one, possibly two, pairs of shoes with that. I'm not into name brand shoes, I could care less. Going in I didn't have a specific shoe in mind, just something I could use my Kohls cash on!

My only requirement for their shoes is I don't want laces. Why you ask? Because I have double the shoes to put on and lace up. Their last shoes were the bungy cord type and were perfect. Well anyways, I looked at the 5.5 pairs of boys shoes they actually had (that's another thing.. WHY do girls haves 8 million choices and boys none?!) I didn't like ANY of them but one. And this one shoe? Was $45 and they only had one size 5.

FML.

I'm not leaving without shoes. So, as I start browsing again, I see them. Two pairs of 5's. I don't even know what they look like at this point, I just saw the boxes. And I also saw that they were $30. So really, with my Kohls cash I would only spend $30. Score. Then my mom says.. "I'll buy a pair!".. Double score.

I didn't spend a penny.

BUT..

They were laces.

Oh well. Ya win some, ya lose some.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Honey you can put the bungy shoe lace in any pair if shoes!!!