Thursday, November 10, 2011

A whole lotta thanks.

So since I haven't been able to blog or anything I am gonna roll a bunch of thanks into one post. Lots of details coming up of our latest ER trip and hospital stay. (Maybe today)

Day 7
I was thankful for good TV. I know, I know. Why good TV? Well it's simple. I'm a lover of all things TV. I love watching shows that intrigue me, make me happy, realtiy shows, shows that make me laugh, etc.

Day 8
I was thankful for having a realiable car. See I was at work when I got "the call" that Logan was gasping for air and needed to go to the ER. I left work quickly, scooped Logan up, and jetted to the ER. Thanks, Norman. (My car)

Day 9
I was thankful for the doctors and nurses at St.Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor. From the moment we walked in and they saw my little guy struggling to breathe, they didn't waste time. (Like most places do) They took action first, asked questions later. So for them, I am thankful. They took care of my little guys on numerous occassions, took care of my daddy when he was in there for 12 days, and they took care of me when I had pneoumnia.

TODAY! Day 10.
I am thankful for Mickey Mouse and Yo Gabba Gabba.
Yeah, I said it. If it wasn't for them my little guys wouldn't have coped so well the last couple days. Logan being in the hospital. Leon at Grandmas without his brother.

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great things to be thankful for =) So glad he is feeling better and at home!!! <3 Kristi