Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Challenge, Day 3

Today I am thankful for my parents. :-)

My mom went shopping with me & the boys today. She goes to help "entertain" them so to speak while I try clothes on and such.

My dad always helps with fix it type things, advice & being a great Papa to my little guys.

I LOVE them so so much.

I look forward to this weekend. We are going to a wedding and it should be lots of fun.

Now.

Why is there only ONE entry to the Shutterfly giveaway?! If someone was offering me 25 FREE photocards I would jump all over it.

So, go here and enter the giveaway!

Some randoms..

I mentioned a little bit ago that we have a wedding to go to this weekend. I went shopping today to see if I could find a new outfit. I don't know why. I have enough clothes.(Yeah, right.)

BONES comes back on tonight! YAY! I am so excited.

Leon & Logan are learning so much these days. Leon is talking so much and learning a new word every day. Logan is not talking as much but he is still learning new things. I love them.

I no longer block off the kitchen from our living room. I was doing it because there is a step there and I didn't want the kids getting hurt on it. Well, now.. they figure out how to get around it or climb over it. Logan fell over the chair that was blocking it and got a nice boo boo on his forehead. Now it's wide open and they feel so freeeee! :-)

Since my husband hasn't installed the locks on the cabinets like he's said he was gonna do for months I will do it tonight. I got a drill. I will learn how to use it.

Winter is almost here.

Anyways,
I have a lot of cleaning to do so..

What are you thankful for?

No comments: