Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Challenge, Day 5

Today I am thankful for awesome co-workers! I talk to so many people that complain about the people at their jobs and gossip. Some people say their bosses are mean and what not. I can honestly say that I have great co-workers and friends. We all get along great. We do things together outside of work. We give advice to each other. I’m very lucky.


Next.

So at the beginning of October I wrote about my baby dog Maxine passing away. I miss her so much. I miss her sleeping next to me at night. I just miss everything about her. And about having a dog. I mean I don’t miss getting up in the middle of the night letting a dog outside. I’m scared of the dark. I hate being outside at night by myself. Anyways, the reason for this post.. I am thinking of getting another dog. NOT because I want to replace Maxi, but because I miss having a pet. Now some might argue that I don’t really need to get a dog.. you know.. since having two babies to take care of and all.

I don’t care really. I want a dog.

That is all.

P.S. Congratulations to my beautiful cousin Nicole on her wedding today!

EDIT: I wrote this on November 5th, just forgot to post it.
What are you thankful for?

No comments: