Thursday, March 17, 2011

St.Patricks Day- and a picture to Maddie.


Happy St. Patricks Day! It's so hard to get a good picture of these two! But I am dedicating this picture to Maddie. Today is one month since she went to dance with the angels and I keep praying that her mom and dad find peace. I can't ever imagine going through what their family has. I'll keep thinking of you Maddie, have fun up there!

Yesterday were the 9 month check ups for the babies.
Leon- 18lbs 1oz, 27 inches long
Logan- 18lbs 10oz, 27 1/2 inches long

Everything is right on track with these boys! I am so happy spring is here so I can start taking them out! They need some vitamin D in their skins.

Well, I'm going to cut this short. I just wanted to dedicate this picture to Maddie. My boys would of really loved to meet her. :)


No comments: