Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Almost 9 months!

It's a little bittersweet. I am so BLESSED. After reading "Maddies story" and some other mommies blogs here with angels in Heaven, I just can't help but to not take a minute of my life for granted. I am so lucky. I couldn't ask for anything more. I have a little project I am going to work on tomorrow for L & L's 9 month birthday (I know that seems a little silly but I am emotional and every day is special!) Sometimes my patience gets a little tested when both of the babies are crying and fussy and theres nothing I can do to soothe them.. but after they go to sleep I miss them. I just wanna go in their room and hold them.

Dear Leon,
You are a little under the weather right now. You woke up 2x last night crying! I felt so bad for you. I hope you feel better soon. I love you my little 9 month old! <3

Dear Logan,
Daddy had his hands full with you this morning! I took your brother to lay down in my bed because he wasn't feeling well and you gave daddy a run for his money. He couldn't make you happy for a second. Eventually, he put you down for a nap in your bed and you were fine. Happy as can be for the rest of the day! I love you my little 9 month old! <3

I love being a mommy.

No comments: