Tuesday, June 30, 2009

it's been a slow couple of days.

Hello! So since Friday I haven't really had much to update. (Baby wise) We haven't heard anything regarding Leons sperm analysis and we were told no news is good news. I think I mentioned last time that Leons neice was spending the weekend with us. So theres a picture down there in the new outfit we bought her playing around with Leon. On Saturday I went to a graduation party for my cousin Travis and on Sunday we all went to my Aunt Julias 80th birthday party at Stonycreek Metro Park. It was really good to see family I haven't seen in awhile. I always love seeing family! Yesterday was a pretty normal day. My DVR was 73% full so I needed to play catch up on the stuff I missed. Today I woke up because my phone was ringing and it was work. I was really debating on answering it but I did and of course they wanted me to go in. We work really hard all year to make sure that when our surprise audit comes around, we will pass. Well, today was it. We had a call off so there were only 2 people there. I said yes that I would go in and it was STRESSFUL all day. Ultimately, we passed. But from what I hear it was by a hair. I had a little something to do with it. I passed all my stuff except when they checked my drawer I had to much cash in it. Ooopsy. Anyways, that has pretty much been my last couple days. Oh, I went to Meijer today and saw the cutest baby outfit. I have baby fever. Well, I'll update maybe later this week. Maybe when I get back from up north. I'm going canoeing this weekend. Until then. -CL





Me and Leon
Self Portrait 2395757650

Deborah and Leon in the kitchen



No comments: