Tuesday, October 25, 2011

blurbettes

What's up people?

Warning: This is so RANDOM, yo.

I have two sick toddlers right now. Guurrr.

Leon has been at the docs (ER once) for his asthma. And now Logan is having breathing troubles. Poor kids. I can hear them wheezing from another room. They are both on breathing treatments every.4.hours. OMG.

Remember that Halloween party I said I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to or not? Well, we went. I went to Halloween City and bought Leon a costume. It was pretty funny. I just bought a cat mask and wore it like 2.5 seconds for 2 pictures and then took it off. I couldn't see without my glasses and I couldn't wear them with the mask.




On Sunday, I took the boys to my aunts house and we visited for awhile. :-) That was nice. She hasn't seen the twins in quite some time. After that visit we had to go to my cousins baby shower. We laughed a lot. I love seeing the girls in my family! We are a hoot. :-)

I am going to be doing a giveaway around here for 25 free photocards from Shutterfly. I LOVE Shutterfly. I am in no way affiliated with them. They didn't ask me to do this. I am not quite sure how I will do it yet, but look around next week for more details!

I reallllly wanna go to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I hope its nice out so we can go.. and at least get a couple pumpkins.

WHY oh WHY do people keep asking me when the boys are "gonna have a little sister?!" Um, scuse me? My plate is plenty full right now with 2 TODDLERS running around here and pushing every.single.button. this mommy has. IF I decide to have another baby(ies) I will let you know. k? thankyouverymuch.

Ooh I am hosting an online Scentsy party! PLEASE help a sista out and go here and order something. Scentsy is sooooo awesome. I just love it and can't wait to fill my house with all of the yummy scents. :-)

Who are you roitng for on DWTS? I just love love love Rob & Cheryl.. I have a feeling JR or Ricki is (are?) gonna win. I was bummed when Carson went home. He was so funny.

Here are some pictures:

 (The twins with Karissa & I)
 (Thw twins with their cousins C & C)
 (Karissa, Ava & myself at the babyshower)

 (The boys at Aunt Hopes)
 (Leon taking his breathing treatments.. he usually screams bloody murder, but today he held it.)

So what's new with you guys?

Would you be up for a giveaway??!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Girl u soo need to read your July 10. 2009 post!!