Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Frustrations

Time for some Friday Frustrations?

- I HATE the way people drive. I prolly dropped 8 F bombs going to pick up the boys from the sitters. Like really? Don't ride my ass in 25 MPH residential area, asshole! What's so hard about flipping your pinky on the little handle for your blinker?! Oh, that's right, you're probably to busy texting.! Grr..

- Why doesn't Comcast let me record more then 2 things at once? I hate that. With fall TV starting back up, it's really hard to get everything recorded.

- Why don't little 15 month old boys listen to the word NO!?

- The new Facebook? Don't even get me started.

- The rain we've been getting lately is depressing.

- My parents are going on vacay tomorrow.. I'm kinda jealous.

- When will people stop telling you how to raise YOUR OWN kid. It get's pretty annoying.

I think that's all I have for today.

What's poppin on your hand?

No comments: