Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Frustrations

Oui vey. I am starting something new on my blog today. FRIDAY FRUSTRATIONS. I know, I know. You are probably going to say "It's Friday! Be happy! The weekend is here!" Well, truth is... I will be so stressed all weekend if I don't just freaking scream or get all of these frustrations off my chest. So here I go.

* I realized tonight how freaking hard it is to give the boys a bath lately. See, we only have a shower here. (Who does that?!) So, I have to give them their baths in the sink. Granted it's a big sink and they fit fine but... it's just not easy anymore. We need to move. Pronto.

* Moving? Yeah, that's been on my mind A LOT! We have been looking around lately at houses. Theres one I love. We just aren't quite ready yet. Really we never thought about how MUCH money you need up front. We need to save up! Hopefully by winter we will be ready.

* I'm also frustrated because I NEED FRIENDS. Um, yeah. I have friends, sure. But I honestly can't remember the last time I hung out with any of them. Hell, even talked to them. Apparently once you have babies you can't go out anymore. A mama needs a day out once in a while!

* You know what else bugs me? BILLS! Ugh. I can't believe how freaking expensive it is to have cable & internet. How much gas is. How much our cell phone bill is! Really? I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks that bills are outrageous. Don't get me wrong, I know I have to pay for a service. BUT, $220 for Sprint every month is a little.. much.

* I am starting to think I have to go back to work full time. I don't want to. Not because I don't want to work, but because I don't wanna be away from Leon & Logan. They still need me. I still need them. I can't see being away from them 40+ hours a week.We need the income though. I've thought of a million different things that I could try and do at home but those were all dead ends.. Any ideas?!

* I am sick of sweeping Cheerios off the floor 98475485 times a day.

* I HATE that I still have a splinter in my foot.

* Today, I left my ID, debit card & chap stick at home. That sucked.

Well, those are my frustrations for today.

TTYL

Cheryl

No comments: