Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sick again!

No, not the babies.. BUT ME! I thought I was finally better. :-(

I have bronchitis AGAIN. Last time though it turned into pneoumnia. I hope this time we caught it in time..!

I have so much stuff to do that this is really putting me behind. I have a list of stuff that needs to be done around the house. I don't feel like it will ever get done. Anyone wanna send me a laundry fairy puh-lease?! I abso-freaking-lutely hate folding laundry and putting it away. I don't mind washing & drying it- that's the easy part!

Ok, so... I have about 2483145 4 different types of blogs I want to post.
They include:
* Talking about the last year of my life. THE BEST ONE YET! I will probably split this blog into 2 (maybe 3!) parts because I have had so much joy & happiness in the past year that I don't think ONE blog will do actually.

* Friends & how quickly they can change!

* A new blog layout & E-Mealz?! (This will be a short one!)

* FIRST BIRTHDAY BLOGGING! (This will be exciting- look for this in the middle of June!)

Ok, so for now.. here's some cute pics of the boys making cute/funny faces!!



No comments: