Thursday, April 29, 2010

So blessed.

So today I really started thinking about how truly blessed we really are. I am 30 1/2 weeks pregnant right now with twins. I have read soooo many stories and heard so many stories where twins have already came at this point or the moms have been put on bed rest and the babies come early. Then the babies spend a ton of time in NICU or worse. I am still working, still (somewhat) getting around, and my babies are still growing inside of me! Then all of a sudden I went to the hospital today because my cousin is 28 weeks pregnant with a singleton and she is on strict bedrest in the hospital because her placenta ruptured. I am just so lucky. God has really blessed us and I pray that the babies stay inside of me and growing healthy and strong for at least another 6 weeks! That is all.

<3

No comments: