Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello, Third Trimester (28 weeks)

Hey everyone! I had a doctors appt today and it was stupid. I thought I would find out so much today! Like; when the babies would come, when I would be off work, if I was going to have a C-Section, etc... BUT all I got was a stupid resident who told me she couldn't find the babies heartbeats on the ultrasound! I knew she was wrong because I can feel the babies move all the time. So, she went and got the attending and he was able to show her how to find them. She wasn't very experienced with multiple births. I told her about all of the symptoms I was having like: leg cramps and swelling, over heating to the point of nasuea, extreme exhaustion, feet swelling, etc.. and she said it was all normal. I don't know if I want to see her again. I made the decision that I will probably work for the rest of April then take May, June, and July off. It's best for me and the babies. So.. anyways, Leon and I went to Babies R Us and had some gift cards and returns and spent $280! We had a blast- Leon had more fun that I thought! Today I went to Target and spent about $170 of the gift cards I had for there. I still have about $100 in gift cards for there. We have everything we need though for now so I will save them for when the babies are here. So, for Easter we went to my aunts house and had a grown up Easter Egg hunt so there are two pics and one more from my Babies Shower. That is all for now. I will update again soon. TTYL!




No comments: