Monday, May 10, 2010

32 weeks and no work.

No pics today! But hello!! I can't believe it! My first goal from the doctors was 32 weeks and WAH-LAH I am 32 weeks and 3 days! When I went to the doctors on Thursday she took me off of work until after the babies come so my goal is to rest and grow babies! That's the most important thing right now. I do have to start going to the hospital for Non-Stress tests twice a week (starting this Wednesday) and still go for my regular clinic check ups and ultrasounds. I have another growth scan on the 20th and I am really anxious to see how much the little guys weigh. When I went four weeks ago they were 3.1 and they should gain up to a half of pound a week.. so they should be between 4 1/2 and 5 lbs. I hope so anyways! I was kinda disappointed when I was taken off of work because I felt the time would go more slowly but actually I love being home. I have been sleeping SO much better, the ligament pain isn't as horrible as it has been, (trust me- it's still there!!) and I feel so refreshed. I'm not sure if I already posted this or not but the boys room is pretty much done! Leon hung the curtains up last week and I already started washing most of their things. I only took the newborn clothes/onesies off the hangers and put them in the hamper because they got soooo many clothes that I am not going to wash the bigger ones until they get bigger. :) I did wash all of the blankies and towels and stuff. They are ready to be used! My mom and I are going to pack their diaper bag to get ready for the hospital and my suitcase too. Better safe then sorry! I wanna be prepared. Twin pregnancies are so unpredictable! But I do think that is it for now. I will update again soon! I do have more time now..

Tata!

No comments: