Monday, March 29, 2010

26 and a half. Babies Shower.

Hey everyone!! First, last week I had an ultrasound when I turned 26 weeks. The babies are doing great!! They both weighed 1 lbs 12 oz. I am sure the next time I go to the docs they will be way over 2 lbs! Amazing. I also had my cervix checked and it's still 4 cm. They did tell me that at 32 weeks they will stop checking my cervix because if I go into labor they won't stop it. I think 32 weeks is too early but apparently it's not! Twins are ready to come they will just be a little smaller. I am just hoping and praying that I can get them to 37 weeks at least. That will be June 11th. My grandpa and aunts birthday- it's perfect. Okay, so now onto the babies shower that was yesterday. We've had a busy weekend trying to get it all settled. I can not express how thankful and greatful I am for the friends and family we have. The turn out was AMAZING. We had about 90 people total. It took about 2 hours to open all of the gifts. We got so many nice things!! The diaper raffle was a success because we got like 40-50 packs of diapers all different shapes & sizes. So, if you came to the boys shower and/or sent something to them THANK YOU all. I am so happy that my boys are already so loved and adored... Oh, and I will be holding all of you who said "I babysit" to your word!!!!
Love,
Cheryl
Me and Leon after the shower... exhausted!
Me, Leon & Linda (My mother in law)

Me with my parents! Love them!

My girls.

All of our gifts after the shower!





No comments: