Thursday, June 28, 2012

not cool, mother nature..

quite literally..

It is not cool. In fact, it's going to be 103 degrees today.

I am not one for heat. Never have been. I hate being hot. I hate being sweaty. It makes me miserable and cranky. I love my seasons don't get me wrong but I have to have the ability to be cool if I want.

And I'm not.

Why you ask??

Because my air is broken. It has been broken for one week. One week of pure torture (so to speak..). The air conditioner fixer guy has been here two times. Last night we thought it was actually fixed though when he left. And now? I'm just not sure.

I don't know if it's because it's 3 million degrees outside or if it just hasn't caught up from being almost 90 in my house yesterday.

I wanna call the guy back but I don't wanna sound like a pain. I'm not the only person would cooling issues.

GRR.

I hate heat.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

But it sure was nice at the oasis.