Monday, August 16, 2010

9 weeks old.

OMG, sorry it took so long to update our blog!! I have a few minutes right now so here we go! Let's start with Logan.

Logan Ray Nitz
He's my little Logie Bear! I would say that Logan is my fiesty baby. He is definitely the impatient one. If he's hungry and we are taking to long to get his bottle ready we better be prepared for some screaming! He has quite the set of lungs. Logan is a better sleeper at night time (most of the time). He just got used to his crib about 2 weeks ago. Before he needed to be close to me, though I don't really let the co-sleeping. He really loves to be held! When Logan is in good mood, get ready to laugh! He loves to sing and make very animated faces! He is very serious as well. Lately he has been eating a lot more but he's a growing boy!! On Thursday I will update again (if I have the time) about his vitals because he has a 2 month check up! I love you, Logan.
Leon Keith Nitz III
Leon is the laid back baby! Don't get me wrong, he has a temper sometimes! But mostly he is real chill and likes to stare at the lights. His voice is very soft and he likes to smile and talk to himself! He has been sleeping in his crib longer then Logan has. I think Leon is going to be more independent. He loves to be swaddled and held tight! He's my litte chunky monkey! Leon still likes to wake up a couple times through the night. He usually goes right back to sleep after a change and bottle. He also has an appt Thursday so I will let everyone know his vitals as well. I love you, Leon!

Well, what can I say?? I loveeeee being a mommy! I love my boys more then I ever thought was possible! I have days when I am stressed because being a mommy to twins is defintely demanding and a 24 hour a day job. I wouldn't trade it for the world! I did go back to work already. I don't like being away from the boys though. I thought I would enjoy the little break but I miss them like crazy when I am gone! I don't get much sleep, rarely have a minute to sit down and relax and am always straightening something up but it's okay. I have a great support system between my husband, mom, mother in law, Karissa, Leann, Dave, Amanda, Kelly...etc the list could go on and on! I have a wonderful family & friends. I love my life as a mommy and a wife!!



No comments: