Friday, May 28, 2010

Weeks 34 & 35

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been a minute since I've updated but I just didn't feel like it... no reason really. I have nothing to do ever. All of the NST's have been good! We did have one incident last week where I went to the docs and my blood pressure dropped to 90/47 and has been low pretty much every day. When I take the blood pressure medicine it drops when I don't it's high.... I was feeling weak and shaky and was real pale so the docs took my sugar and it was fine. I had to lay down and drink juice. After about an hour it came up a little and they let me go. :) BUT that was last week and earlier this week it was low but I was feeling okay. Also, last week the boys had their last growth scan and they BOTH weighed 4 lbs 5 oz each! AND the doctors scheduled the babies c-section for JUNE 14th! That will put them a couple days over 37 weeks. That's term for twins. We are very excited and nervous at the same time. I am just nervous because of the operation itself. I know the babies will do great and will be just fine! So, that's pretty much the update for now. There are a couple pics below.. Update again soon!!

The outfitsd we will bring the babies home in.
One crib and window
Other crib and window
The door
Aunt Hope, Karissa and me.

No comments: