Thursday, March 11, 2010

24 weeks

Hey all! I just got back from my clinic appointment. Everything was perfect with the babies! They are doing great- moving around a lot- fighting as the doctor would say :) She said they were showing off for their mama. I love the sound of that! She asked if I could tell which baby was which and I wasn't sure at first but when I saw them on the screen I knew for sure I knew. The other day Leon felt one of the babies for the first time! He was very happy. He wants to feel them again but whenever I say the babies are moving and he puts his hand on my tummy- they stop. My little stubborn boys. :)

My iron is low which is totally normal in pregnancy but now I have to start taking iron pills. Maybe I will get some energy back! It's getting harder and harder to sleep, move, walk, everything pretty much. And I KNOW it's going to just get harder.. but I can still complain if I want. :)

Sorry this is a short blog today with no pictures but I need a nap while it's just me here... no interruptions! I'll update again soon. :)

No comments: