Thursday, February 25, 2010

22 weeks!

Hello!! I just got home from my doctors appts. The boys are doing GREAT! We are so blessed! Baby A (Leon) is 1 lb 2 oz and Baby B (Logan) is 1 lb 1 oz. Their heart rates are still strong and their anatomy is great! We even got a 3D pic of each of the boys because they are starting to "fill out" as the doctor would say. As far as the pregnancy goes... I passed my first sugar test today! :) The other day I started to notice that my feet and ankles were starting to swell and my legs hurt. I was just told to not walk or stand a lot and elevate my feet as soon as I get home from work. The doctors are afraid though that I might have the beginning stages of Preeclampsia which is totally controllable. I am just so happy that everything is going so smootly right now. My baby shower is in a couple more weeks. (Mar 28) I opted to have it early just because as the babies grow- I grow- and it gets harder to do things that I need to do. Plus, with the swelling it's better to have it early. Anyways, below are a few pics. I don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of the ultrasound picture with my digital camera. TTYL.


Me and Leon on Valentines
Logan Ray Nitz


Leon Keith Nitz III

No comments: