Friday, January 22, 2010

17 weeks.

Hey everyone (who actually reads)! :)

I don't have much to update on really. I went yesterday and had my Echo and EKG and they said everything looked good- they still had to send it to the cardiologist to read but as far as they can tell- it's good! That makes me happy. As far as the babies go.. they are definietly growing!! Today I am 17 weeks. My pants no longer fit loosely or at all really. I am going to try some used clothing stores for some bigger pants because I really can't see spending $30-$40 on a pair of pants that will only fit for a while longer anyway.

That's really about it for now. I go on Feb 4th for an ultrasound to see what they are (HOPEFULLY) and to get their measurements. It's going to be a two hour scan so I'm sure the babies will cooperate for a minute. :)

Here's some new same suggestions: what do you think?
Anabelle
Sophia
Isabella
Chloe

Evan
Ethan
Griffin

:)

TTFN

No comments: