Sunday, August 30, 2009

Negative

Hello guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Today is mine and Leon's one year anniversary!! I can't believe how fast this year went by. I am so greatful for him and our love. <3

So to the news I've been waiting for! There was no need to take a pregnancy test this month. I had a little visitor.. lol. We're sad but not torn to pieces because we knew the chances of the Clomid working the first month were slim. So yesterday I started taking the Clomid again. Today is day two and really no side effects yet. I had some last time so I'm happy so far, so good. It seems like everywhere I turn there are people getting pregnant, already pregnant, having babies, it's frustrating sometimes. I know our time will come, we just have to be patient. So for now, I'll be concentrating on my book and making sure it's the best I can make it. So far, it's turning out really good... I think. :)

I lost the USB cable to my camera so I haven't been able to upload any pictures. I know these blogs would probably be more interesting with some pics... maybe next time though! Anyways, I guess that's all for today. Short but sweet. Until next time.. -CL

P.S. If you are on twitter do me a favor and follow @MDAnews -They need 5000 followers by Labor Day.

No comments: