Thursday, August 6, 2009

dum dum dum dum...

Hello! Okay, so today I went to the doctor to see if the Clomid worked. I had to have an ultrasound to bascially see if the follicles on my ovaries were at the right size to ovulate. Sex Ed anyone? A follicle has to be at least 18 millimeters in order to ovulate. On my left ovary the follicles were still 1-2 mm.. So when I heard that I was like dang.. I thought it would be the same on the right. My right ovary had follicles that were at 14, 15, 16, and 17 millimeters!! Since I still have a few days to go.. the doc said there still might be a chance that I can reach the last mm and ovulate! We were so excited to hear this! Of course we know that we still have a chance that I won't ovulate this month but at least we know it's working! She gave me 3 refills on the Clomid and I just have to fill them and take them when needed. Within 3 months we should be pregnant! I will take Home Ovulation Predictors and go from there. The most exciting part for Leon was when she prescribed sex. lol. He thought that was funny! :) So please keep us in your prayers and I will continue to keep you all updated. As for other news: Yesterday we had to go to an allergist for Leon. His asthma has been really bad lately and his primary care doctor thought it might be because of allergies. Well, so far they don't think it is. The ashtma is a lot worse then we originally thought but.. and get this... it's from acid reflux or whatever its called. I had no idea that could trigger asthma. But apparently it can, and thats why his has been so bad! My poor boy. We have him new medicine for him so hopefully that will work. I will also keep you updated on that. Today my grandparents and aunt are going to be here from Texas so I am excited to see them. I am actually at my parents house now waiting for them to get here. I will be able to put recent pics up this weekend from their stay. Thats about it for now you guys. Take care, and enjoy some pics in honor of our one year wedding anniversary this month! :)

-CL






IN Cancun
1st pic by the ocean

Our first dance as husband and wife


Yay!




No comments: