Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for..

* My little boys! They are for real my best friends. The only people in the world I can spend every second with & not wanna run for the hills.

* Pinterest. I have been feeling kinda blue lately and the humor section on Pinterest always makes me laugh and smile.

* My wifey (aka best friend). She is always there for me to talk to when needed!! :-)

* Text messaging. Cause it's just so much easier to say things via text. Right?

* Clean floors! Finally cleaned those bad boys today instead of just swiffering them. Now my feet don't stick to them when I walk through! lol.. Okay it wasn't THAT bad but really? The floor can only take so!much!watermelon. ya heard?

* The song "Everybody talks" by Neon Trees. It's bomb. And I love it.

* The rain. We have been getting a little rain the past couple days and we desperately need it. The grass is so dead and everything is so dry. I can do without the thunderstorms though. Ya hear that mother nature?!

..and

* Did I mention my boys?!

:)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love you!!!Im thankful for you also